Innovation in Upland Livestock Systems – Science Education15 October 2019
Professor Davy McCracken writes on the Science Education focused work emerging from the SRUC’s Hill & Mountain Research Centre.
- December 2019 – Get into Forestry (video)
- November 2019 – The only way is up: why hill farming is embracing technology
- May 2019 – New bid to grow pupils interest in rural careers
- December 2018 – Education is key to knowing the lie of the land
- October 2018 – Lessons to be learned for our communities
- May 2018 – Developing the Young Workforce: rural skills day (video)
- November – 2017 – Lantra agricultural careers day (video)
Return to Innovation in Upland Livestock Systems homepage here.