Professor Davy McCracken writes on the Environmental Resilience focused work emerging from the SRUC’s Hill & Mountain Research Centre.
- February 2020 – Agroforestry in Scotland (Podcast)
- May 2020 – Wader strategy must recognise predators role
- February 2020 – Improvements to land use and production key
- April 2019 – The benefits of agri-environment management at Kirkton & Auchtertyre farms (Podcast)
- March 2019 – Integrating trees into an upland farm
- March 2019 – The multiple benefits of water margins on an upland farm
- March 2019 – The benefits of wader scrapes on an upland farm
- March 2019 – Farmers can be key to the survival of wading birds
- November 2018 – Delivering biodiversity at a landscape scale takes vision
- Autumn 2018 – Hill farming and water quality
- September 2018 – Striking the balance in deer management
- July 2018 – Trying to win birds back
- February 2018 – Reasons to be positive about hill farming
Return to Innovation in Upland Livestock Systems homepage here.