Professor Davy McCracken writes on the Policy focused work emerging from the SRUC’s Hill & Mountain Research Centre.
- August 2019 – Experts help steer direction of rural polices
- July 2019 – Public attitudes to the environment, agriculture and rural development
- June 2019 – Net-zero target for emissions poses challenge
- January 2019 – Issues affecting viability of hill farming sought
- November 2018 – How might our farmers adapt to a public money for public goods regime?
- August 2018 – Advising London about Crofting
- August 2017 – Push for forestry in the uplands